Asheville Botanicals Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Size: 1 Gallon
Aloe Vera Gel & Vitamin E
MOQ: 1 pallet
Asheville Botanicals manufactures domestically made hand sanitizers in an FDA/OTC facility, exceeding the minimum requirements as outlined by the FDA for alcohol based sanitizers.
Our high quality sanitizer contains both Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, along with natural fragrance; helping to mitigate the harshness you may experience with other alcohol sanitizers.
Hand sanitizers that meet FDA’s OTC drug review conditions or that are manufactured under the conditions in FDA’s temporary policy will include a “Drug Facts” label, which is clearly identified on our products, reinforcing our commitment to producing quality sanitizer for safe use. We are not producing under the "temporary guidelines"; instead, producing only approved FDA/OTC sanitizer. Every bottle has an NDC code (National Drug Code) and can be found in the NDC directory.
We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders, along with private label options.
- Kills 99.99% of common germs.
- An antibacterial hand gel with plant-based moisturizers so your skin stays soft and protected.
- Formulated with plant -based moisturizers so your skin stays soft and protected.
- No rinsing or drying with towels needed.
- Safe for the whole family.
- 62% alcohol based sanitizer and also contains glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, and purified water USP.
- Designed to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease; especially when soap and water are not available.
Do not use with children under 2 months old and keep out of contact of any scratches or open wounds.
When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly
with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if any rash occurs as this may sign of a serious condition.