*The Caire Freestyle comfort is a high capacity portable oxygen concentrator that provides patients with all the oxygen they need.*This lightweight and compact device boasts five pulse on demand settings (1-5 lpm) and is light enough to carry comfortably, weighing in at only 5 lbs (2.3kg).*This portable unit has a unique, and very attractive look which rests against the natural curves of the body making it more comfortable to wear when out and about.*The Caire FreeStyle Comfort is incredibly simple and easy to use with just three buttons to power on/off the machine and adjust the flow to the desired setting: The only buttons an oxygen user is ever likely to need on a portable oxygen concentrator.*The large LCD screen shows current setting and remaining battery life in color. Should the Comfort sound an alarm IE low battery or detached nasal cannula, the user will be prompted with an easy to understand graphic on the display to help troubleshoot the problem.*The Caire FreeStyle Comfort is available with a detachable 8 or 16 cell battery that conveniently slots onto the bottom of the machine.
(1) Caire FreeStyle Comfort Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Brand New
(2) Rechargeable Batteries – (8 Cell package)
(1) AC worldwide Voltage main adaptor
(1) DC car power supply
(1) Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
(1) Particle Filter - Right Side
(1) Particle Filter - Left Side
(5+) Nasal Cannulas 7' or 14' (Choose during checkout)
(1) User Manual
(1) 3 Year Warranty
3 years: Unit
3 years: Sieve Beds
1 year: Battery & accessories
8 Cell Package
Size - H 10 in x W 7.3 in x D 3.1 in
H 25.4 cm x W 18.5 cm x D 7.9 cm
Weight - 5 lbs / 2.3 kg weight includes battery
Sound Level - 43 dBA (on setting 2)
16 Cell Package
Size - H 11 in x W 7.3 in x D 3.1 in
H 27.9 cm x W 18.5 cm x D 7.9 cm
Weight - 6 lbs / 2.7 kg weight includes battery
Sound Level - 43 dBA (on setting 2)
Battery Re-Charge Time
8 cell battery - 3.5 hours
16 cell battery - 6 hours
The FreeStyle Comfort also has a very intuitive user interface that is simple to navigate. One-touch operation makes it very easy to turn on and off or adjust your settings as necessary. After you turn the device on, it takes just two minutes to start the flow of oxygen. It has five pulse dose settings that you can view on the screen and change as needed. The color interface makes it easy to check your pulse settings and battery levels, even in low lighting. Additionally, this device uses Charts UltraSense technology to monitor your breathing and adjust the flow of oxygen automatically. The compressor detects your breathing rate and matches it for a more comfortable experience. It also ensures that the oxygen is delivered at the start of your breath, which helps your body process it more efficiently.
*The 8-cell battery pack lasts up to 8 hours and the 16-cell battery pack lasts up to 16 hours.
*Meets FAA requirements for commercial airline travel.
*Large fonts, multi-color LCD display and glow-in-the-dark keypad.
*Body-skimming, curved silhouette reduces swinging and bouncing.
*At 39.9 dBa the sound level is slightly more than a whisper and less than a refrigerator.
*At only 25.4 cm tall and 2.3 kg, it is similar in size to a book and weighs less than a purse.
*Wearable via a shoulder strap, or backpack, user can enjoy a round of golf, walking dog, playing a game of catch, gardening, etc.
*Perfect choice for travel by car, plane, train, or cruise ship with a portable concentrator.
Why choose the Caire FreeStyle Comfort Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
- Smart technology to ensure saturation:
- autoSAT: It is an automatic titration to patient’s respiratory rate
- autoDOSE: It is a safety feature to ensure automatic delivery of oxygen even if no breath is detected to avoid any gaps in your therapy
- UltraSense: It offers sensitive breath detection ensuring you get oxygen even if your breath becomes shallow
- myCAIRE: It is a secure, telehealth solution offering you the ability to take control of your oxygen therapy
- Flexible flow rates to adjust to changing needs: With 5 settings and up to 1050mL of oxygen per minute, the FreeStyle Comfort offers flexibility in treatment options covers broad range of prescriptions.
- Reduced Maintenance Robust design: Features superior sieve bed technology reducing required maintenance.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Only five pounds: Weighs as much as a purse
- Only 10" tall
- Ideal for use at home and abroad
- Eliminates heavy tanks/cylinders