Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Traction Table is a multifunctional 4-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, aids in efficient spinal traction treatment. Its roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs, aiding in full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table can also serve as an additional treatment couch.
Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Traction Table Features
- Comes with a scissor frame with four feet and four multidirectional, retractable wheels for easy transport
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid both manual therapy and traction therapy
- The roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head and back section elevates to 85 degree
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronic Plus System enables electric high and low height adjustment from 22 to 40 cm with capacity up to 500 LBs