The DJO Global Intelect TranSport Combination Stim with Ultrasound is a line of portable therapy products that is equally as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Each unit’s unique design allows it be to be used for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use. Its lightweight design, battery powered option and custom carrying bag allow you to conveniently take the clinic out of the clinic. A 5cm² sound-head is included with the unit with the ability to provide electrotherapy treatment.
- Mains Power: 100-240 VAC~50/60 Hz
- Product Weight: 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 10.1"H
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10
Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
2 channels of electrical stimulation output Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols 4 standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, and Russian Pulsed and continous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%) Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel Ergonomically designed Sound Head Applicators in a variety of sizes (1 cm2, 2 cm2, 5 cm2 and 10 cm2) All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable with Electronic SignatureTM residing on all transducers Watertight sound heads for use in underwater therapy Head-warming feature on all Sound Head Applicators Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use 110V or battery powered option Optional Therapy Cart intergrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies
- 2763 2-Channel Electrotherapy unit
- 27465 Patient Data Card - 1 pcs.
- 27312 Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- 27313 Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- 42182 Dura-Stick 2" Round Electode - 4 pcs.
- 27469 Patient Interrupt Switch Ch 1 & 2
- 27508 Remote User Ch 1 & 2
- 2780ASY Therapy Cart (assembled)