From Chattanooga, the world leader in clinical traction devices comes the new TX Traction Unit. Using the most advanced technology, TX is years ahead of any other traction unit on the market today. With innovative features and an easy to use digital touch screen interface that makes set-up simple, the redesigned TX traction unit is the first true innovation in this classic field of therapy in 25 years.
• Easy to operate
• 270 degree pivoting user interface
• Digital monochromatic touch screen interface
• Patient Data Cards records up to 14 treatment sessions
• Store up to 10 user defined protocols
• Intermittent, Static and Cyclic traction
• Progressive and regressive steps
• User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
• Traction tension parameters: 0 – 200 lbs
• Built in safety features: Patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum poundage warning, audible signal at end of treatment and is patient interrupt switch is activated
Product Weight: 30 Lbs.
Dimensions: 17.5 x 9 x 17.5 in