DRYPRO X-Small Waterproof Prosthetic Cover, PL-11
- Vacuum seal technology
- Proprietary valve & bulb suction
- 100% airtight & submersible even for swimming
- High quality, reusable surgical rubber sleeve
- Stretches up to 600% without ripping or tearing
- Non-skid grid on sole to prevent slipping
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Ensure correct measurements! The product will not work if the seal is not snug around the upper leg. Measure the circumference of the highest part of your thigh & refer to the size chart below for the correct size.
- HSA/FSA eligible (Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account cards) or purchase and use receipt for reimbursements with your employer's HSA/FSA
- Insurance reimbursable! Send DRYPRO an email if you need medical codes.
How to Measure & Use
Sizing is very important to ensure proper use of the DRYPRO.
1. Measure the circumference of the highest part of your thigh. Our prosthetic covers are all full length. Make sure to measure on the skin.
2. Measure the length from your heel to the top of your thigh. As long as the length of the prosthetic cover is longer than your measurement, you are good to go! Any excess material in length will be shrunken down with the vacuum seal.
100% Waterproof, Airtight & Submersible
Keeps water out so you can shower, bathe and even swim with confidence and keep the prosthetic completely dry.
High Quality Reusable Surgical Rubber
The safest and most effective prosthetic cover on the market with an easy-to-use size guide. The surgical rubber is doubled in thickness to increase durability. Non-skid grid sole on the foot to prevent slippage.
Vacuum Seal Technology
Proprietary valve & bulb suction technology. Assures a snug, comfortable & airtight fit while stretching up to 600% without tearing.
Proudly Made in the USA with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Designed and manufactured in the USA for pediatrics and adults with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.