Defibtech Lifeline View AED Defibrillator (DDU-2300)
Manufacturer Model# DCF-A2310EN
Condition: Brand New
- New Defibtech Lifeline View AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- Set of Adult PADs (2 Year Shelf Life)
- Lithium Battery (4 Year Standby Life)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- FREE UPS Shipping
Every day, 800 people suffer sudden cardiac arrest. Having an AED on site that is easy enough for anyone to use is the best way to be prepared. Whether you are a seasoned healthcare professional or a novice, this defibrillator is simple to understand and operate. Providing visual and audio coaching when seconds matter most, the Defibtech Lifeline View AED doesn't just tell you what to do – it shows you too. With an industry-first full-color LCD display, this portable AED shows rescuers exactly how to perform each step in the lifesaving process through descriptive, easy-to-follow videos. From comprehensive rescue coaching to guided device monitoring and maintenance, this AED takes simplicity to the next level.
The Defibtech Lifeline View AED is a defibrillator anyone can feel comfortable using.
- Coaching – Clear, calm vocal instructions help rescuers execute high quality CPR, no matter their level of experience.
- LCD Display – The Lifeline View provides full-color captioned videos, showing you how to perform each and every step of the rescue process. The instructions are simple enough for anyone to follow. The videos are visually clear, and each step is thoroughly explained.
- Simple Maintenance Check – The one-touch screen displays the readiness of the AED, PADs, and batteries.
- Easy Accessory Replacements – The AED PADs and battery expiration dates are saved and displayed on the status screen. The LCD display also shows which type of PADs are currently connected, adult or pediatric. When one of the replacement accessories are nearing their expiration dates, an alert will sound. Status screen lets you know when maintenance is required, and even provides step-by-step guidance on how to perform maintenance.
- New To Owning An AED? – The View comes with instructional maintenance videos showing you step-by-step instructions on how to change the PADs, battery, etc.
- Ready For Any Environment – This unit is water resistant, dust resistant, and withstands up to 1,000 lbs of crushing power. It passes the U.S. Military “drop and shock” test and weighs in at under 3 lbs.
- Trusted – Defibtech defibrillation products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!