The World Famous Discover Multi Panel Dip Card is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of Fentanyl (FEN) at a 10/100ng/mL cutoff level in human urine.
- CE Mark, Health Canada II & III
- 99% accuracy, USA Made strips and reagents
- Immediate Rapid Results: Read Negatives within 1 minute, positives in 5 minutes
- Simple Dip & Read
- Easy to read strips with definitive lines
- 40+ Drug Test options
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of manufacture
- Results Remain Valid Up To 1 Hour
- OEM & Private Label available
- Call for volume discounts!
- Same Money & Quality Product
- Superior Personal Service
- Available after regular business hours
- Free Online Training, Product Certification, Product Training Video
- Free Lab LC-MS/MS set up, free overnight shipping, airbills, boxes, lab packs, specimen bags
These are screening devices read positive or negative, qualitative, and although highly accurate, if you read a positive we recommend a certified lab for LC-MS/MS Confirmation.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE- When two colored bands appear on the membrane and one band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
-Certain lines may appear lighter or thinner than other lines.
-Each line is to be considered a clear reading whether it be faint, light or dark.
POSITIVE- When only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID RESULT- An invalid result is when a control band completely fails to appear.