Drive Medical Delta Pro Homecare Bed System
Drive is leading the way in Homecare beds by introducing the most innovative bed system to ever appear in the market. Introducing the next industry gamechanger by Drive, the new Delta Pro Bed System. This unique bed is designed to fit your needs offering a universal frame capable of configuring up to 6 different bed designs. Looking for a semi-electric bed? Full electric? Low bed? You can have them all with 1 universal frame system - the Delta Pro Bed by Drive. Now you can have the ability to offer your patients what they need when they need and utilize inventory space as efficiently as possible.
- Patent pending Universal Frame can configure with various component to create up to SIX unique bed configurations offering more homecare bed options without the need to store more beds!
- Assists with inventory constraints by offering 1 homecare bed system that can transform to suit multiple needs using color coded component options
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52; 60601-1; 60601-1-2; 60601-1-11
- Safe working load capacity of 450 lbs
- Choose between semi-electric and full electric motor options to provide head, foot, and height adjustability of bed frame as needed (excludes 15003PN, manual crank homecare bed system)
- Ultra lightweight head and foot frames easy to set up by 1 individual with no links to connect and no tools required
- Square tube steel frame slat deck provides durable strength, no-sag mattress support, and is easy to clean
- HD Polyethylene molded bed ends are attractive, labeled for proper assembly, and easy to clean and maintain
- Bed End safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging from bed ends
- UL approved motor is self contained for reduced weight and noise and can be easily installed and removed with patient in bed (excludes 15003PN)
- Reduce service calls with large glow in the dark hand pendant that is easy-to-use for adjusting head and foot deck sections; built in battery backup and LED indicators for power and lockout included (excludes 15003PN)
- Power failure protection available on dual style motors via a 9-volt battery (not included) located in the hand pendant which can return the frame to a horizontal position. Manual cranks included for all styles (excludes 15003PN, no electrical components means independent of electrical power availability)
- Frame includes mounted retractable full rail receiver brackets to eliminate cross braces ensuring proper placement and reducing equipment loss
- Half (15561HRAIL) and full (15561FRAIL) rails are available, sold seperately, and meet FDA entrapment guidelines as well as ASTM standards
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Sleep Surface: 36" W x 80" L
Casters: 3" Casters (2 locking and 2 unlocking)
Bed Height / Model#
15030N: 13.5" - 23"
15033NC: 13.5" - 23"
15235N: 10" - 23"
15003PN: 13.5" - 23"
15004PN: 13.5" - 23"
15005LPN: 10" - 23"
Bed Height with 3" Casters / Model#
15030N, 15033NC, 15003PN and 15004PN: 28" - 38"
15235N and 15005LPN: 27" - 40"
Motor and Hand Control: 5 years
Welds and Frame: Limited Lifetime
All other parts and components: 1 Year