DryPro X-Large PICC Line Waterproof Cover, PIC-19
- Vacuum seal technology
- Proprietary valve & bulb suction
- 100% airtight & submersible even for swimming
- High quality, reusable surgical rubber sleeve - latex free
- Stretches up to 600% without ripping or tearing
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Ensure correct measurements! The product will not work if the seal is not snug around the arm. Measure the circumference of your upper and lower arm and refer to the size chart for the correct size.
- HSA/FSA eligible (Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account cards) or purchase and use receipt for reimbursements with your employer's HSA/FSA
Sizing is very important to ensure proper use of the DRYPRO.
1. Measure the circumference of your arm at 2 inches below the lower PICC line site. If this is at the elbow, then measure below the elbow. The PICC line protector will not work if sealed at the elbow.
2. Measure the circumference of your arm at 2 inches above the upper PICC line site. If this is at the elbow, then measure above the elbow. The PICC line protector will not work if sealed at the elbow. Any excess material will shrink down with the vacuum seal.
PICC LINE Sizing Chart
If you have a PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter), then you know the area around where the PICC line is inserted is prone to infection. You will find that using the Latex Free DRYPRO Waterproof PICC Line Protector when showering or swimming will keep bacteria and other contaminates away from the vein the PICC line is inserted in. With a DRYPRO Waterproof PICC line cover, you can keep the area around the vein completely dry, whether you are in the shower or the ocean. If you’re receiving infusion therapy for antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration, or TPN (Total Parental Nutrition) and have a PICC line, you will be able to take relaxing and refreshing showers with the DRYPRO. Vascular Access health care professionals, infusion nurses and home infusion companies are using our waterproof PICC line protector to increase their patients' level of health and quality of life. The DRYPRO uses our same vacuum seal technology over your PICC or IV line, but is tan colored and open on both ends to keep your hands free for use. You can now shower, bath and swim with a PICC line with complete waterproof protection.
100% Waterproof, Airtight & Submersible
Keeps water out so you can shower, bathe and even swim with confidence and reduce the risk of infection to intravenous line.
High Quality Reusable Surgical Rubber
The safest and most effective PICC line protector on the market with an easy-to-use size guide. Latex free!
Vacuum Seal Technology
Proprietary valve & bulb suction technology. Assures a snug, comfortable & airtight fit while stretching up to 600% without tearing.
Proudly Made in the USA with a
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Designed and manufactured in the USA for pediatrics and adults with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.