Warranty: 3 years
The Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator is a supplemental oxygen device used to relieve breathing difficulties. Ideal for a variety of medical and homecare settings.
The Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator also comes with several audible safety alarms including an Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI), and a manual reset button to keep patients breathing regularly, even after power fluctuations. Ideal for a variety of professional healthcare facilities such as retirement homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipped with audible alarms and indicator lights, such as a Low Flow-rate Alarm, Low/High Pressure Alarm, and a Power Failure Alarm
- An Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI) notifies users of power failure and other irregularities
- Oxygen Purity: 90%-96% at all flow rates
- Flow Range: 0.5-5 LPM.
- Quiet operation levels
- Top handle and four rolling castors allow for easy transport
- For individual use indoors only
- Compare Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator to Companion 5 by Caire or Perfect O2 by Invacare
|Delivery Rate: 0.5 to 5 LPM|
|Outlet Pressure: 8.5 PSIG|
|Oxygen Concentration: 90% to 96%|
|Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6 - 10|
|Decibel Level: 40|
|Product Weight: 40 lbs.|