The Dynarex Full -Electric Homecare Bed is an adjustable bed frame with automated head and foot positioning and overall height adjustment. The attractive woodgrain head and footboards are durable and scratch-resistant to ensure you enjoy your Dynarex bed longer. The ultra-quiet motor adjusts and can be removed while patients are in the bed to prevent unnecessary relocation of patients. Compatible with a 9-volt battery for backup height and position adjustment in the case of power outages. Compare Dynarex Full-Electric Homecare Bed to Delta Ultralight 1000 Full-Electric Bed by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare.
- Constructed from durable steel with a spring deck and split-frame design
- Spring deck is adjustable from 15.7" to 22.8"
- Motor is compatible with a 9-volt battery to adjust bed position in a power outage
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- HCPC codes available for bed and bed packages
- Compare Dynarex Full-Electric Homecare Bed to Delta Ultralight 1000 Full-Electric Bed by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare or the Medlite Bed by Medline.
Plug Pins: 2
Plug Type: A
Remote Control: Yes
Battery Backup: Yes
Product Material - Headboard/Footboard: Plastic
Power Cord Length: 118 inches
Bed Height: 26.8 inches
Bed Length: 88 inches
Bed Width: 36 inches
Bed Weight: 164 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Adjustable Bed Height: 15.7 - 22.8 inches
Wheel Caster Size: 3 inches
Bed Function: Full Electric
Deck Width: 35 inches
Deck Style: Spring
Deck Height: 1.2 inches
Deck Length: 79.4 inches
5 years on Motor and Hand Control
Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame
1 year on all parts and components
Assembly & Maintenance