The Dynarex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed is a height-adjustable, multi-function bed frame designed for ultimate user and caregiver convenience. A lightweight hand pendant controls head and foot position with the push of a button. In the case of power outage, a 9-volt battery in the motor provides adjustment in the case of power outages. The bed motor can be removed while a patient is in the bed and most bed frame components feature a universal fit that accommodates numerous manufacturers. The split-frame design allows the bed to be easily delivered and installed in most homes. Ideal for a variety of homecare settings.
- Constructed from durable steel with a spring deck and split-frame design
- Spring deck is adjustable from 15.7" to 22.8"
- Motor is compatible with a 9-volt battery to adjust bed position in a power outage
- Universal-fit bed frame components accommodate parts from numerous manufacturers
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- HCPC codes available for bed and bed packages
- Compare Dynarex Full-Electric Homecare Bed to Delta Ultralight 1000 Full-Electric Bed by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare or the Medlite Bed by Medline.
Plug Pins: 2
Plug Type: A
Remote Control: Yes
Battery Backup: Yes
DEHP Free: Yes
Product Material - Headboard/Footboard: Plastic
Power Cord Length: 138 inches
Bed Height: 26.8 inches
Bed Length: 88 inches
Bed Width: 36 inches
Bed Weight: 155 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Adjustable Bed Height: 15.7 - 22.8 inches
Wheel Caster Size: 3 inches
Bed Function: Semi Electric
Deck Width: 35 inches
Deck Style: Spring
Deck Height: 1.2 inches
Deck Length: 79.4 inches
5 years on Motor and Hand Control
Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame
1 year on all parts and components