- Small, lightweight construction is easy to transport, fitting conveniently in your pocket.
- Simple, intuitive design provides treatment with no extraneous additions.
- Internal disc vibrates at ultrasonic speed for virtually silent operation.
- Includes USB dual voltage wall-charger for your convenience. Fast disc vibration significantly shortens treatment time.
- Average treatment time of just 7 minutes. Less waiting around.
- Whisper quiet: Barely a whisper thanks to HypersoniQ Technology. The internal disk vibrates 2000x faster than a hummingbird’s wings.
- Tested 3 years. 18 different rigorous laboratory tests in all.
The Flyp Portable Handheld Nebulizer combines HypersoniQ technology and a compact design for an innovative nebulizer that has revolutionized the market. The lightweight, portable construction is smaller than a smartphone, fitting easily in your hand for operation and discreetly in your pocket or bag for convenient transport.
Innovative HypersoniQ technology utilizes an internal disc that vibrates at ultrasonic speed, 2,000 times faster than a hummingbird’s wings, shortening treatment time to a mere seven minutes for most medications. Medication passes through the holes in this internal disc to become an inhalable aerosol that you can breathe straight into your body with the easy, attached mouthpiece; no masks, tubes, or filters required. Just fill, click, breathe.
For even more convenience, the Flyp is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery that can provide eight treatments before needing to be recharged. And when it does finally need to be charged, simply use the USB charger to charge it in a standard wall socket.
Cleaning Flyp is simple. Just fill the Medication Reservoir with distilled water, turn the unit on for one minute, then empty. Then gently remove the Mouthpiece, rinse under running water, and lay to dry on a clean towel.
In The Box
- Handy drawstring bag
- USB dual voltage charger
- Informational packet
- The Flyp Nebulizer