YOU'LL COVER MORE GROUND WITH AN MK BATTERY
Battery-powered mobility equipment provides users with additional freedom and independence. None of these precision-designed vehicles, however, can perform to their full potential without a top-quality battery as the fuel source. In fact, choosing the right battery for your equipment can enhance performance and safety, simplify charging and maintenance and, in the long-run, save you time, money and peace of mind.
There's a simple reason why MK Battery is the number one choice among most major wheelchair manufacturers and leading rehab equipment suppliers. These industry leaders cannot afford to have their reputations riding on anything but the best power source available. That's why the MK name is your assurance of getting the best battery available for your wheelchair, scooter or other mobility device.
When seeking the highest quality Deep Cycle batteries, look to MK Battery. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life - averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That's why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte: No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside down).
- Travel & Ship Easily: FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Safety: MK Sealed VRLA batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure, thus minimizing risk of explosion under normal conditions.
- Sealed construction for maintenance-free use: Eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify: No equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- 10% more electrolyte: Longer life and minimal dry out over extended use.
- Increased durability: Deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge: Little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) technology: Optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability.
- Quality construction: Ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves: All 100% factory tested.
- Forged terminals and bushings: Assures no leakage.
- Over 250 quality control checks: Certified to ISO 9001.
- UL recognized component.
- Made in USA with U.S. and Imported Materials.
SEALED VRLA AGM Batteries
For lighter duty mobility use, MK Battery offers a line of AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries. Although AGM batteries will not match the cycle-life performance of our Gel batteries, they do offer a lower initial cost and will supply sufficient functionality to meet the less critical needs of certain lighter duty mobility applications. For heavy daily use and traditional rehab applications, continued utilization of our heavy duty Gel batteries is highly recommended.
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design.
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology. Valve-regulated for efficient recombination.
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure.
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer.
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point "high cycling" service.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Travel & ship easily. FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- UL recognized component.
***MK is a proud sponsor and the official battery of the United States Power Soccer Assoc. and TEAM USA National Power Soccer Team***