The system includes the L11-6 Linear Array Transducer, C5-2 Convex Array Transducer, C8-5 Micro-Convex Array Transducer, and E9-5 Transvaginal Array Transducer, allowing doctors to deal with a wide range of essential diagnostic situations for acute care, internal medicine, musculoskeletal, office practice, especially great potential for civil emergency medicine.
Focused Applications in POC
The MX10 realizes the benefits of workflow efficiency while providing superior imaging for rapid bedside patient assessment. With intuitive design, ease of operation, incredible image quality, slim go capability, touch-screen gesture, and a simplified intuitive workflow, the MX10 provides diagnostic confidence for focused applications of acute care, internal medicine, musculoskeletal, office practice.
Great for emergency medicine & midwife patient care
MX10 ultrasound provides high-quality imaging and is routinely used in many clinical environments, from hospital bedsides and clinics, even in the civil accident and emergency medicine, MX10 mobile ultrasound can be a useful supplement to other diagnostic tools. In hospitals, medical practices and home visits, MX10 can equally underpin rapid point-of-care diagnoses, avoiding delays or the need for patients to travel.
C5-2 broadband curved array transducer
- 5 to 2 MHz extended operating frequency range
- 60mm radius of curvature
- High resolution imaging for deeper applications: gynecology, obstetrics, abdominal, urology, peripheral vessel
- Support C8-5 broadband curved array transducer, 8 to 4 MHz extended operating frequency range and its central frequency 6MHz with 15 mm radius of curvature, for gynecology, obstetrics, abdominal, urology, peripheral vessel.
L11-6 broadband linear array transducer
- 10 to 5 MHz extended operating frequency range
- Central frequency 7.5MHz, aperture size: 34mm
- High resolution imaging for shallow applications: small organ, musculoskeletal, peripheral vessel, nerve exam.
MX10 system bundle, your dedicated turnkey solution
Acquiring MX10 is simplified by purchasing a bundle with a unit price for all that’s needed to put MX10 to work in your environment. The package includes:
- Customizable - one, two or all three transducers
- Brand 8” tablet and power cord
- Custom tablet case
- Custom carrying case
- 1-year warranty
- The transducers are pre-registered, so it’s truly "scan out of the box".
How to use
- Download the app
The robust MX10 app is available on compatible Android smart devices via the QR code (Google Play Store ).
- Connect the MX10 transducer
Our innovation in portable ultrasound comes to your compatible device through a simple WIFI connection.
- Start scanning
Now you can quickly begin scanning with the quality of BMV imaging from your compatible Android smart device.