Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Backup Battery for ResMed AirSense 10 and AirMini
The revolutionary Pilot-24 Lite by Medistrom is a compact, easy to carry, and light weight power solution combining an ultra-portable travel battery with a backup power supply so you can be sure to have power at home or on the road whenever you need it. Able to be used on a variety of machines, this Battery can be used both to charge your CPAP through the night and as a backup power source in case of a blackout! Whether camping, off road, or on a plane Medistrom has you covered with it’s battery that won’t quit. It is even FAA compliant and able to be carried on flights. Camping instead? The Pilot-24 Lite has your back with a built-in flashlight saving you the time fumbling with your cords.
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP
- ResMed s9
- ResMed AirCurve VAuto
- ResMed AirCurve S
- Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP
- Apex Medical iCH
- 3B Medical Luna
Pilot-24 Lite will not work with ResMed AirCurve SV or ST models.
Using the Pilot Lite Battery to run your CPAP machine with heated humidifier or heated tubing is not recommended. The battery will get drained half of the average run time.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Whether you're on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 24 Lite has the power you need to get you where you're going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminum package built for travel. Weighing just 1.3 pounds the Pilot 24 Lite provides up to 2 nights power for AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, AirMini or (optionally) S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel devices.