Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply for 24V PAP Devices
Introducing the New Pilot-24 Lite: Revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices. The Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with:
• ResMed AirSense 10
• ResMed AirMini
• ResMed S9*
• 3B Medical Luna*
• Apex Medical iCH*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel. Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
WARNING: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RESMED S8
Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
ResMed AirSense 10
ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot 24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA), or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
3B Medical Luna**
Apex Medical iCH**
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
• The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc
• Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
• Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed AirMini, ResMed S9, 3B Medical Luna, Apex Medical iCH and Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices. Please contact Medistrom Technical Support to confirm BiPAP compatibility before purchasing.
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Medistrom is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Battery and Backup Power Supply Technology for Electronics and PAP Devices. Our modern technology used in preserving power is a product of revolutionary innovations and discoveries made by the world's top engineers. Medistrom produces the best quality backup power supply that performs up to the top standards and provides the highest reliability. Medistrom's state of the art technology is used to ensure that the power supply to medical devices is never interrupted, even if the mains power supply is down.