PT50C Vet is the most lightweight hand-carried portable ultrasound with three probe ports in the world, deliver superb image quality in many Veterinary clinic & research departments, livestock farm or practice settings across multiple examinations.
PT50C is a high-resolution, 15" touchscreen veterinary ultrasound designed to provide a robust, high-quality ultrasound image. All patient files, reports, annotations, and specific measurements are all adapted for veterinarians.
- Specialized veterinary transducer and veterinary software
- Advanced imaging technology and superior image quality can provide fast and precise scans
- Applicable to scans of Equine, Bovine, Ovine, Swine, Feline, Canine, etc.
- Applicable to different diagnosis of Abdomen, Obstetrics, Cardiology, small parts, vascular, tendon, etc
- 15 inch high resolution, wide-angle color LCD with 45 degree tilt functionality
- Three transducer port is designed to meet the different clinical applications
- Replaceable long life battery
- iBscan Quick Image Optimization
- Annotation library for quick comment
- iBstation Patient information management system
- USB image transfer and software upgrade
- Image clipboard for thumbnail view
- The supported DICOM 3.0 can communicate with PACS system of the hospital seamlessly
- Special-designed probe holder, no need for extra assistance
- Modular software, easy for upgrade, free lifetime upgrade to new versions
- Support rectal probe introducer eases your shoulder and arm strain for Fetal Aging, Pregnancy Testing
Patient ID/Owner Name
The patient screen is dedicated to the veterinary environment with fields for the animal’s name, species, and breed.
Measurements and Reports
Confirming BMV’s dedication to the veterinary world, complete veterinary measurement packages, including
abdominal, cardio-vascular, and reproductive gestational calculations provide easy examination documentation.
Wireless and DICOM Connectivity
The system is designed for limitless wireless connectivity and can be easily implemented in any Windows® or DICOM environment. Access to wireless connectivity, easy networking, printing, and communication with external PCs are just one click away.
Micro-Convex: Abdominal probe for reproduction and MSK. Can be used on horses, dogs, cats.
Linear: External probe used for examining tendons, MSK and orthopedics. For use on horses, dogs, cats.
Convex: Abdominal probe used for reproduction, 30 cm depth. Can be used for horses, swine and small ruminants.
OPU Probe: Ovum pick up probe. For use on cows and mares.
Linear Rectal: Linear rectal probe that can be used on cows and horses.
Swine Carcass: Probe Used for back fat, loin eye, IMF and muscle depth in swine.
Beef Carcass: Probe Used for back fat, loin eye, IMF and muscle depth on beef cattle.
Carrying Cases: Cases Used for mobile moving.
Standoff Swine & Bovine: For enhancing scanning with the Carcass transducer immediately beneath the body surface.
Trolley: Completely adjustable, with large wheels, for smooth and safe transportation.
Travel case: A dedicated customized travel case either for roll along or as a rucksack.