The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Nesting Pad is designed to provide a calm sleeping environment for infants.
Multiple height air cells create a concave surface and immerse infants into the mattress pad, conforming to their body contours and providing a total contact, enveloping environment.
- The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Nesting Pad’s interconnected air cells provide a low-pressure, low-shear environment for an at-risk infant
- Varied air cells protect from possible tissue breakdown while offering portability from one care setting to another
- Conforms to the infant’s body contours reducing peak pressure
- Accommodates interfering medical devices positioned between the infant and the surface to help prevent peak pressures that may lead to pressure injury formation
- Made of durable neoprene, the cushion is fluid and flame resistant
- Easy to clean with soap and water
Recommended for Infants who:
- Require protection from pressure injuries that can occur from interfering medical devices positioned between the infant and the support surface
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- Require a mattress overlay that provides an individualized fit