ResMed Airsense S10 AutoSet CPAP with Heated Humidifier
Brand NEW, genuine, factory sealed in original box with warranty.
- ResMed's first Smart CPAP
- Whisper Quiet
- Expiratory Pressure Relief
- AutoSet Response
- Meets FAA requirements
- Compatible with International Power Sources
ResMed's First "Smart" CPAP
The all-new CPAP machine from ResMed is also the first "Smart" CPAP. Its advanced features give you the ability to monitor and manage your CPAP therapy with ease. The built in cellular modem makes it easy to get sleep reports and to have your settings adjusted. The Airsense 10 is also the first CPAP system to incorporate wireless cloud computing, it is the first CPAP machine that offers personalized and customizable support, and it is the first system with advanced sleep onset detection.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier is ResMed's premium CPAP machine designed to keep you healthy and comfortable by automatically determining the lowest pressure needed for treatment and providing the moisturizing benefits of a built-in heated humidifier to keep you from drying out overnight.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier can help reduce the number of doctor visits you'll need for things like changing therapy pressure, as the AirSense 10 is able to automatically determine the correct pressure and adjusts with you as your therapy needs change.
This means you won't need a sleep study and the doctor to manually change the pressure every time you need an adjustment. Your AirSense 10 can do it for you.
It is also one of the quietest CPAP machines on the market today, registering in at around 26 decibels, which is considered whisper-quiet. It may cause fewer irritations to a spouse or bed partner, allowing for a better night of sleep for everyone involved.
Automatic Pressure Adjustments Save You Time and Money
Who likes to go to the doctor? The AirSense 10 keeps track of your breathing during the night, and can automatically change pressures in real time, without needing a sleep study to make it happen. This can save you time and money over copays and additional hassle. You'll still need to see the doctor for follow-up care or if you notice something's wrong, but for routine pressure adjustments, you won't need to visit the doctor.
Whisper Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
A noisy CPAP machine can not only make it harder for you to sleep, but it can also disturb your bed partner too! At 26 decibels, the AirSense 10 is considered whisper quiet, one of the quietest available, helping to reduce the noise from your therapy so you can enjoy a restful night with your bed partner.
Built-In Real Water Humidifier Helps Keep Your Sinuses from Drying Out
Why pay extra? The built-in heated humidifier is designed to keep your sinuses comfortable and is included with your AirSense 10 for no extra charge. Designed to add gentle moisture to your therapy air, the built-in humidifier will help make it easier to stick with your therapy by keeping you comfortable while you're sleeping so you wake up refreshed and energized.
OPTIONAL: ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
A heated hose is designed to keep the air warm as it moves from your machine to your mask, reducing the likelihood that condensation will form inside the tube, which can lead to unwanted moisture. The heated tube allows your humidifier to keep you comfortable and asleep, for your best rest yet.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) Makes it Easier to Exhale
Your AirSense 10 has an advanced pressure relief system, designed to drop the incoming pressure when you exhale, so you aren't fighting to get your breath out. It's able to monitor your breathing and is smart enough to know when you're about to exhale, so it can adjust accordingly.
Full-Color Backlit LCD Display Automatically Adjusts Brightness
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
- Response - Provides a more gentle transition during pressure increases
The machine also is equipped with a light sensor so it knows when it's right to adjust the backlighting so it doesn't bother anyone in the room.
MyAir App Allows You to Track Your Therapy on Your Phone
Your AirSense 10 includes free access to the state-of-the-art MyAir App, helping you stay on top of your therapy data, even when you're on the go. The MyAir App can help you keep track of your AHI, leaks, number of events per hour, and usage hours. This helps you spot potential problems, and provides you with the data you need to make your doctor's appointments more productive.
AutoSet Response Can Be Set to Standard or Soft
"Soft" mode makes pressure adjustments more natural and gentle, and are similar to the pressure settings for the AirSense 10 for Her. It's intended for anyone who may be sensitive to more rapid increases in pressure. You can also set the mode to Standard, which uses the default mode for CPAP pressure adjustments.
The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
Using AirView, you can access nightly therapy data. Easy Breathe or your doctor can troubleshoot remotely and change device settings remotely.
Expiratory Relief Pressure
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the optimal treatment pressure during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation, increasing comfort.
AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep. Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Meets FAA Requirements
The AirSense 10 device meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements for all phases of air travel, so you can safely take your device on board as carry-on luggage.
Compatible with International Power Sources
The AirSense 10 device is compatible with all international power sources. All you need is a set of plug adapters and you can use your device anywhere that has a power outlet.
2 year warranty
Power supply: 90W
Power consumption: 53W & peak power consumption 104W
Operating temperature range: +41F to 95F (5C to 35C) Operating humidity range: 10 to 95% relative humidity/ non-condensing
Operating altitude ranges: 8,500’ sea level/ air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738hPa
Sound levels: 26.6 dBA both Standard & Slimline
Dimensions: H x W x D : 4.57” x 10.4” x 5.91” / 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
Weight: With Water Chamber 2.75 lbs. (44oz.)
Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
Water Tub Capacity: max. fill up line 380mL
Standard Tub/ Cleanable tub material: injection molded plastic, stainless steel + silicone seal
AirSense 10 CPAP Wireless module: CDMA (Canada & US only) / 2G GSM (all regions except USA and Canada)
- AirSense algorithm automatically adjusts pressure settings based on immediate patient needs
- Advanced Event Detection can differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea or central apnea events, as well as Cheyne-Stokes respiration
- AutoRamp delivers lower pressure until sleep detected and then ramps up to prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation
- Quiet Easy Breathe motor makes for a peaceful sleeping environment
- Optional SmartStart setting begins therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask and stops automatically a few seconds mask is removed
- HumidAir integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and is compatible with optional ClimateLine Air heated tube or slender, lightweight tube
- User friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically
- AirView feature allows remote monitoring and adjustment by trusted health professionals via built-in wireless system
- AirSense S10 CPAP device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- ResMed Slimline Standard Tubing
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- SD card (already inserted)
- Disposable filter (recommend changing once a month)
- 2 year warranty
Disclaimer: We will not ship any ResMed products internationally / out of the United States.