**Currently not compatible with the Airsense 11**
The world’s first automated cleaning and sanitizing CPAP machine, the SoClean 2 by SoClean is a powerhouse product designed to help CPAP users save time and stay healthy. No water or harsh, messy chemicals needed. Activated oxygen (ozone) safely and effectively cleans your mask, hose, and reservoir in just minutes.
Warranty: 2 years
Dimensions: 7.5"L x 6.5"W x 8.5"H
Weight: 7 lbs.
· Kills 99.9% of germs & bacteria found in CPAP equipment
· Easy to use: drop the mask in, close the lid, and walk away
· Works with most CPAP machines
- 3 Top SoClean Adapters
- 1 SoClean 2 Machine
- 1 1 oz. Pre-Wash (for cleaning equipment prior to first use)
- 1 Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly (6 month replacement recommended)
- 1 Universal Injection Fitting
- 1 Side Slot Plug
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 SoClean 2 User Manual
The SoClean 2 makes cleaning your CPAP equipment a breeze. An automated CPAP cleaner, the SoClean 2 channels activated oxygen to clean and sanitize, killing 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Featuring no water or chemicals, and zero disassembly, the SoClean 2 is the go-to, time-saving CPAP cleaner and sanitizer.
Using a CPAP machine should be simple and straight forward, and so should cleaning one. Thankfully, the SoClean 2 takes all the confusion out of the CPAP cleaning equation. The SoClean 2 ditches the hassle of extra water or chemicals, and patients don’t even need to disassemble their CPAP equipment. But the best part is patients don’t have to worry about compatibility, as the interior chamber accommodates a wide array of mask types and connects to most brands of CPAP equipment. The SoClean 2 is also compatible with most of the various sleep apnea therapy units, including CPAP, BiPAP and AutoPAP machines.
The SoClean 2 harnesses the same technology used in hospitals to wipe out any CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Thanks to SoClean 2, you can rest assured that your CPAP therapy is keeping you breathing clean, fresh air all through the night. SoClean also backs up their product with a two-year warranty.
How Does The SoClean2 Work?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated. After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and SoClean does the rest. It’s the world’s first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. Using activated oxygen, SoClean eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean requires that you pre-wash your mask (pre-wash included in order), and change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.
SoClean recommends running the cleaning cycle every day.
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- Eliminates 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
In The Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check Valve: It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
Save time and stop worrying about cleaning your CPAP mask, hose and humidifier today! The SoClean 2 takes care of everything automatically, with no fuss. Let your CPAP machine keep delivering a good night’s sleep, and let the SoClean 2 deliver peace of mind by ordering today at CPAP Direct.
Note: SoClean recommends that you should not place a memory foam type mask cushion inside the SoClean device. Please remove that cushion before placing your mask inside the SoClean.