LifeVac Adult and Child Choking First Aid Travel Kit
Manufacturer Part No. LVTK7001-RC
The BEST selling choking first aid device!
LifeVac Suction Device
Yellow Travel Bag
Instructions For Use
The LifeVac is a portable, easy-to-use airway clearance device designed to save both adults and children during choking emergencies. It is non-powered and non-invasive for instant, simple deployment. The LifeVac has a one-way valve that safely and effectively removes obstructing objects from the victims' airways. During an emergency, simply place the LifeVac over the victim's nose and mouth, push down on the plunger, then pull the LifeVac up and off the victim.
- Adult & Child Rescue – the LifeVac comes with an adult barrier mask and a child barrier mask. This allows users to quickly rescue both adult and child choking victims.
- Easy To Use – the LifeVac is designed to be used by anyone during emergency scenarios. The 3-step design allows users to quickly administer the LifeVac at a moment’s notice, choking victims can even potentially administer the LifeVac on themselves.
- Trusted – LifeVac has been trusted by EMS teams, nurses, fire departments, law enforcement agencies, and rescue squads worldwide. It has been published in several peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Proven – the LifeVac is a proven lifesaving device, having saved 467 lives (and counting) since its introduction.
- Non-Invasive – LifeVac is the only airway clearance device that is completely non-invasive, meaning reduced patient risk, faster deployment, and easier use.
Facts About Choking:
- Choking is the 4th leading cause of accidental death
- A child dies of choking every 5 days
- There are over 5,000 choking deaths every year
- Choking is the leading cause of death for people under the age of 14
- Choking is the leading cause of death for people over the age of 65
Dimensions6.81 in x 11.65 in
Recommended Replacement2-3 Years